Ceramic Wet Lube is Finish Line’s most advanced and effective racing lubricant. This wet-style full synthetic lubricant builds a ceramic coating on frictional surfaces resulting in increased smoothness, longer intervals, and a chain that runs so quiet, you will notice the difference. Ceramic Wet’s extreme durability holds up even in wet weather conditions. Although more expensive than most lubes, Ceramic Wet delivers more miles per application, often exceeding 175 miles.
- Finish Line’s most advanced, effective racing lubricant; wet-style synthetic lubricant
- Enhanced with nano-sized platelets of boron nitride and micron particles of fluoropolymer which build ceramic coating on frictional surfaces of drivetrain over time
- Features "inherently biodegradable" formulation, meaning between 20% and 60% of product's base oils will degrade within 28 days once exposed to contact with soil-borne bacterias
- Non-toxic when used in quantities and applications as intended; contains no carcinogenic or hazardous air polluting (HAP) ingredients, and emits no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Patented, fully waterproof lubricant can be used in all cycling disciplines, including road, track, cyclocross, and mountain biking
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.