Taking inspiration from outside of the triathlon world, the Performance Culture range bridges the gap between high end fitness and triathlon-wear, utilising a mix of technical fabrics to give you the most comfortable, functional and stylish garments possible.
Produced with premium Italian 4-way stretch fabrics, ergonomic seam placements and breathable, soft mesh panelling to ensure the collection has you covered through the toughest of routes. This range is designed for unparalleled comfort, support and performance.
What makes this product different
- Made with a combination of 4-way stretch premium Italian fabrics to give a mixture of support, comfort and breathability.
- Flatlock seam technology eliminates chafing.
- Inner-bra ensures full support.
- Subtle black reflective prints ensure visibility in low-light conditions.
- Stylish Neon colour pops for a contemporary and vibrant look.
- Racerback design for full range of movement
- Hidden sweat-resistant pocket
We’ve developed the Performance Culture Tri Top to offer ultimate comfort and performance, whilst also giving you a contemporary styling and fit. This suit, designed for performance across all three disciplines (whether racing or training) offers optimum comfort and temperature control. A stylish play on marled and block colours, combined with ergonomic seam placements, creates an innovative product that elevates the triathlon apparel market to new levels.
- Lightweight: 4-way stretch fabric ensures freedom of movement, comfort and breathability throughout the race.
- Hydrophobic Ultraflat Fabric: Maximum compression & minimum water absorption on shoulder, side and pocket panels. It is designed to give low levels of drag thanks to its water repellent Teflon coating. You will notice that when the fabric has water splashed on to it, it will bead up and flow straight off the suit. This hydrodynamic effect is maximised during the swim, helping to achieve faster times. The fabric is a lightweight knit with 4-way stretch that feels like a second skin, providing athletes with the high levels of support necessary during a race.
- Wicking: All fabrics were carefully selected to ensure maximum breathability and to allow moisture to leave the body, whilst still offering plenty of coverage and freedom of movement.
- UV ProtectionUPF 50+: Curbs the effects of the sun with the new structure and particular fibers used, providing exceptional sun protection.
- Ergonomic Pocket Layout: Two carefully positioned pockets on each side and one carefully hidden sweat-resistant pocket on the front to give improved accessibility for nutritional products or other race accessories.
- Flat locked seams: Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Front semi-auto lock zipper: For extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
- Total Zip protection: Soft fabrics are used to cover the inside of the zipper and this is combined with 'fold over' cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip on the chest.
- Inner Bra with an independent zips: Makes easy to wear and allows the outer layer to be open should the athlete opt for more breathability.
- Racerback design: Allows for full range of movement.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.